Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Copy Cat

So, eleven month old Evan is going through two stages simultaneously:

1) He does not enjoy being more than four feet from Mommy.
2) He wants to do, or mimic, everything that Mommy does.

This leads to some very amusing moments throughout the day. The latest and most entertaining came yesterday, on cleaning day. I looked down to see Evan wiping his hand vigorously back and forth across the table I was dusting, in just the motion I was using. In a flash of inspiration, I gave him his own dust rag, and, voila! He dusted intently for several minutes. Who needs a cleaning person when child labor is available?

Now, if we can just work on that attention span.

1 comment:

Daniele said...

I've always thought they should give those little-kid vacuums some battery-powered suction!