Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saving on laundry.....

My kids and I spent most of the week on the farm at my mom's house. Needless to say, they have been pretty dirty most of the week and other than afternoon swimming in the pool, haven't had much of a bath.

Last night Daniel and Kate spent the night with their older cousins, my brother and sil. When Jane tried to get Daniel to change his underwear this morning (which probably really needed to be changed for above reasons), this was his reply," My mommy doesn't let me change underwear everyday. We only change underwear on Sundays for church!"

The sad thing....some weeks this could be close to the truth!!

1 comment:

Daniele said...

Blame it on the drought, girl. I recently commented to Luke that it looked like it might rain, a very rare occurence around here. "Oh good, mama; then can I have a bath tonight?" Oh dear. Children of the drought...