Sunday, July 26, 2009

Mommy's Magic Bag

I got home from a baby shower yesterday afternoon and felt like my purse was just too darn heavy, so I vowed to clean it out once the girls were asleep. Here's what I pulled out of the bottomless pit:
1 wallet, 1 set of keys, 1 cell phone, 1 digital camera, 3 diapers, 1 package of wipes, 2 little bottles of hand sanitizer, 3 travel size packages of tissues (three?!), 1 teething ring, 1 little stuffed animal, 2 pens, 1 tube of lotion, 6 bandaids, 4 random crumpled coupons, 1 pacifier (my littlest hasn't used one for months), 1 hairbrush, 1 bottle of contact solution, 1 binder clip, 1 pair of sunglasses, 1 full-sized bottle of baby sunscreen spray and 1 little tube of kids' sunscreen, 1 mini maglite, 1 giant paperclip, 1 granola bar, and 1/2 a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (just put in there that day, thankfully)

Sincerely yours,
Big Purse Momma

2 comments:

Daniele said...

What do you keep in your diaper bag, then?

Kit said...

Yes, my desire to NOT carry a diaper bag and purse has clearly morphed into me carrying around a diaper bag disguised as a purse. There are NOT that many items in it anymore!