Monday, March 30, 2009

Something They Never Taught Me in Science Class...

Has anyone out there had the desire to see a theory turned into scientific law? If you have, here's one for you to get cracking on...
I have never made detailed records, but I'm sure that if I did I would find that the likelihood of getting EVERY red light and being stuck behind either the person who insists on going EXACTLY one mph under the speed limit or the biker whose wobbly balance makes it too risky to pass goes through the roof when you have a crying baby in the car with you.
Can I get a witness?

3 comments:

Krista Lucas said...

even more so with one crying baby and one whining toddler. i'm with you, sister!

Rebecca said...

Well, either that or this happens when you were supposed to be at school at 7:45 and right now (Right Now!) it's 7:46. Hard to be charitable of spirit in those instances, yes?

Cortney said...

amen sister...and often times, someone needs to go pee - RIGHT NOW!!