Sunday, July 27, 2008

Who's the boss?

I came downstairs this morning to find my four and a half year old drinking a cup of apple juice that had been left on the table overnight. He told me that it tasted good, and, after all, Dad had said it was okay. I told him that in fact it was not okay (in the process chiding my husband for allowing such a thing) and proceeded to take it away and spill it out. Mom knows best, after all. End of story.

But apparently not. According to my husband, after I left the room, my son commented, "When Mom sees someone doing something she doesn't like, she gets really bossy." Bossy indeed...

1 comment:

Cortney said...

funny - it must run in our "family"! My 4.5 year old ask me today why I always boss his daddy around?? Why else - because I AM THE BOSS of course!